Working at Bethel
Part Time Nursing Supervisor
http://lactopur.com/?xrjak=robert-borowski-forex robert borowski forex
- Conduct initial assessment on prospective residents, including off-site visits. These may include, but not be limited to home visits, hospital visits and nursing home visits. The assessment should include input from pertinent health care providers, family and friends on an as needed basis.
- Performs quarterly and annual reassessments when the resident’s health condition warrants.
- Develops service plans for all residents based upon the resident assessments(s). The service plan should be designed to meet the personal care needs of the resident and to monitor significant health conditions, while also promoting resident independence and dignity.
- Communicates with resident’s physician(s), other pertinent health care providers and family as to the ongoing health status of the residents.
- Refers residents to appropriate medical care when needed. Conducts follow-up care as needed.
- Assigns the various personal care tasks contained in the resident’s service plans to the nursing staff on an ongoing basis.
- Monitors nursing staff through direct observation and resident outcome evaluations. Provides teaching, training and corrective action for staff, on and as needed basis.
- Coordinates and supervises the facility’s residents medication monitoring and set-up programs.
- Provides health promotion services, disease prevention counseling, and teaching self-care to residents on an as needed basis.
- Coordinates and oversees that portion of the written resident record that pertains to health assessment, health monitoring, service planning and personal care progress notes.
- Provides general and specific job orientation to all newly employed nursing staff.
- Conducts a comprehensive, ongoing in-service training program for the nursing staff, and specific in-service training for all staff as assigned by the Administrator.
- Ensures that all residents and staff participate in the facility’s tuberculosis screening program.
- Coordinates the facility’s overall infection control program.
- Participates in the facility’s Quality Improvement Program.
- Develops, monitors and updates a set of operating policies that provides direction for the health assessment, health monitoring and personal care programs and services.
- Recruits and employs qualified nursing staff. Conducts retention activities to ensure adequate levels of staff, and conducts performance evaluations of staff in accordance with facility policies.
http://ipad-goodies.com/?sofiya=conforexpo-mai-2017 conforexpo mai 2017 Qualifications:
what is the largest forex broker http://www.homebusiness-at.com/?kampys=bakshi-forex-karol-bagh bakshi forex karol bagh Please email resumes to email@example.com.Ãâ¦ÃËÃâÃÂ¹ ÃâÃÂ´ÃÂ±ÃÂ§ÃÂ¡ ÃËÃÂ¨ÃÅ ÃÂ¹ ÃÂ§ÃâÃÂ°Ãâ¡ÃÂ¨