Bethel provides living solutions for elders looking for a healthy and safe environment. Our three HUD supported residential buildings (BETH-ANNE RESIDENCES, BETHEL PACE CENTER, and ANATHOTH GARDENS) include:
• 186 apartments
• 24-hour friendly, dedicated staff
• Onsite laundry facilities
• Community rooms on each floor
• Activity rooms with a big screen TV and pool table
• Sewing rooms
• Computer lab
• Recreational activities
• Flower gardens and a vegetable garden at Anathoth Gardens
Residents can participate in building management by volunteering as floor captains or building presidents and they stay informed with a resident newsletter. Our Social Service Coordinators help ensure that our residents are connected with community resources.
Residents must be at least 62 yrs. of age. Anathoth Gardens will also accept mobility-impaired participants who are under 62.
• 1 person maximum income: $26,600
• 2 person maximum income: $30,800