Precision Teaching 101, Cementing the Basic Foundation (RSVP by Friday June 20th)
- June 25, 2014 - June 25, 2014
- 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- 1140 N. Lamon Ave near Cicero and Division
- Wed, June 25th – PT 101, Cementing the Basic Foundation
- Wed, August 27th – PT 102, Say All Fast a Minute Every Day Shuffled
- Wed, September – PT 103, How to Best Use Study Guides
- Wed, October – PT 104 Students Helping Each Other to Learn
The Precision Teaching Group is scheduled to meet on the Bethel New Life campus at 1140 N. Lamon Ave near Cicero and Division (Free Parking) 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM, Room 3217. Registration is required to attend.
Precision Teaching is a precise and systematic method that Bethel New Life has used with success at local West Side grade schools, Spencer Elementary Technology Academy and Oscar DePriest Elementary School. You do not have to be a professional educator to use the method. In fact, parent instructors run our programs in the grade schools. With proper instruction, the online casino parents were able to improve reading scores an average of 3.5 – 5 grade levels. Bethel’s program focused on children that were reading below grade level, but precision teaching can be applied to math, science or any kind of curriculum. Precision Teaching is appropriate for children of all ages, adults, and even learners with behavior disorders.
Precision Teaching Group Schedule
Join the Precision Teaching Group by contacting Elayne Nickolaou at ENickolaou@BethelNewLife.org or (773) 473-7870 x 139.